- Seeking an experienced mortgage broking assistant/loan processor/client services manager to assist the Managing Director in a growing business.
- For the right candidate, this role will have flexible working conditions (part time employment, flexible working days/hours)
- In this role you will be responsible for collecting supporting documents, preparing compliance documents/loan applications, lodging applications and managing applications through to settlement. You will also liaise with clients to ensure their post settlement requirements are met.
- In this role you will assist the broker in identifying solutions and will have some basic administrative duties (printing, scanning etc).
- Being a small independent business, you will be able to work on marketing and process improvement initiatives. This is not mandatory but will be available to the successful candidate.
- Centrally located on St Kilda Road, easily accessible via public transport.
The following are mandatory requirements for this position:
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience as a parabroker, mortgage broker, lending officer, and/or broker assistant.
- Experience with mortgage aggregator CRM (Podium preferred but not essential) and ApplyOnline.
- Experience liaising with lender BDMs and lender support teams and addressing credit assessor concerns for applications right through to settlement.
- Strong data entry and computer skills are essential
- Familiarity with complex structures is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of professionalism and customer service
- Excellent understanding of compliance requirements
- Proficient at multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Depending on experience, this role would pay a pro-rata package of $50,000 - $70,000 per annum.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, please apply below with your resume and a paragraph outlining why you are suitable for this position.